Saints Row 4 Cheats
- Pause the game, and select the “Extras” option, then choose the “Cheats” selection. Select “Add Cheat” and enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: Achievements and auto save are disabled when cheats are activated. However, you are still allowed to manually save while cheats are enabled.
|Give Cash ($100,000)||cheese|
|Weapons [Note 1]||letsrock|
|Vehicle No Damage||vroom|
|Repair current vehicle||repaircar|
|Disable Warden Spawns||nowardens|
|Instant Warden Notoriety||instantwarden|
|Unlock Death From Above||superdfa|
|Disable Super Movement||nosupermove|
|Disable Super Powers||nosuperpowers|
|Spawn alien hover tank||givehovertank|
|Spawn XOR (alien hoverbike)||givetrouble|
|Big Head mode||bigheadmode|
|Disable Glitch FX||noglitchcity|
|Fast Forward (time speeds up)||fastforward|
|Heaven Bound (corpses rise into the air)||fryhole|
|Mascots (mascot pedestrians)||mascot|
|Pimps and Hos (pimps and prostitutes pedestrians)||hohoho|
|Vehicle Smash (smash vehicles easily)||isquishyou|
|Silverlink [Note 2]|
|Golden Gun (one-hit kills)||goldengun|
|Rated M++ (everyone killed explodes into blood)||notrated|
|Slow Motion (time slows down)||slowmo|
|DLC [Note 3]|
|All Super Upgrades||dlc_sosuper|
|Super Power Strength 100%||dlc_superduper|
Note 1: This code unlocks the alien RPG, automatic rifle, baseball bat, heavy pistol, heavy SMG, McManus 2020, and semi-auto shotgun.
Note 2: These cheats must first be unlocked in the game before they can be used.
Note 3: These cheats require the purchase of the “Executive Privilege Pack” DLC in order to use them.
- Collectible Finder upgradeSuccessfully complete “The Pledge” mission for Matt Miller to unlock the Collectible Finder upgrade.
- All Audio Log locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all Audio Logs:
- All hacking stores and locationsSearch the indicated locations to find and hack all 34 stores:
- All text adventure locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all eight text adventures. The text adventures are text-based puzzle mini-games that require you to complete different challenges.Burns Hill
1. It is on the roof of the northern-most structure of the nuclear plant; the tower is not too far from a Data Cluster and Stomp Cluster.
2. It is on a platform near the water’s edge above the bridge leading east from Ashwood.
3. Follow the bridge east, and look on an identical platform approximately halfway across to find it.
4. It is on the stairs leading down to the water behind the casino.
5. Locate the large central bridge on the north side of Loren Square. Search the rooftops to the right of the street to find it.
Wesley Cutter International
6. Jump across the street from the maintenance buildings on the eastern edge of the airport to find it.
7. Start at the center of the neighborhood, and go south down the center road until it splits. Go to the left, and look in the backyards of the houses to find it.
8. It is on the bridge to the National Guard base island. Look on the southern bridge to find it.
- All Virus Collection locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all Virus Collections:
- All Virus Injection locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all 24 Virus Injections:
- All Zinyak Statue locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all 36 Zinyak Statues:
- All Blazin gold medals and locationsThe following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Blazin activities and their locations.
- All Fight Club gold medals and locationsThe following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Fight Club activities and their locations.
- All Insurance Fraud gold medals and locationsThe following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Insurance Fraud activities and their locations.
- All Mind Over Murder gold medals and locationsThe following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Prof. Genkis M.O.M. activities and their locations.
- Alternate endingSuccessfully complete all Loyalty missions for every Homie before starting the “Punch The Shark” final mission to view the secret (good) ending before and during the credits. You can find the Loyalty missions under the “Quests” tab. Each quest listed with “Loyalty” in the title must be completed to unlock the secret ending. The following is a list of the Loyalty missions:
- Girls Night Out: Shaundi Loyalty missionKing Of The Dance: Ben King Loyalty missionNytefall: Matt Miller Loyalty missionPump Up the Volume: Pierce Loyalty missionSR3 Wrap-Up: Johnny Gat Loyalty missionThe Girl Who Beat Cyrus: Kinzie Kensington Loyalty missionTraining Day: Asha Loyalty mission
- Secret Loud Locust weapon and developer room Easter EggFind the Let’s Pretend store in New Baranec (southwest Steelport), and go inside. You may be able to do this at any Let’s Pretend store. Shoot the “Employees Only” door with any weapon until it opens. Go down the hallways and stairs to reach a secret room containing a colorful shooting gallery with images of the developers of the game. If you shoot the developers heads, they will explode into fireworks. Go into the bathroom to see a blowup doll sitting on the toilet. There is also a special weapon on the chair to the right of the entrance door called the Loud Locust. It is a tiny pistol that is very powerful. The weapon is a reference to the Noisy Cricket from the Men In Black movie. If you shoot the weapon, it will send you flying backwards, just like in the movie.
- Secret Salem Broomstick vehicleClimb to the very top of Zin Tower in Rosen Oaks to find the secret Salem Broomstick vehicle. It is a broomstick that you can fly around on. The Salem Broomstick was part of the “Witches And Wieners” DLC from Saints Row: The Third.
- Secret The Penetrator (Dildo Bat) weaponIn Brickston, go to the bridge leading east out of the neighborhood. Search for a hidden cave just north of the bridge, right next to the water. Inside the cave is The Penetrator (Dildo Bat) weapon from Saints Row: The Third.
- Customizing any vehicleTo customize any non-customizable vehicle, take any customizable vehicle into Rim Jobs, and press Y. Go to “Garage” in the menu, and highlight a vehicle that is not customizable from your list, but do not press the button to retrieve it. Instead, press B to back out of the menu, and then select “Accept” to confirm the exit. It will now take you directly to the customizing menu.
- Beavis And Butthead Easter EggIn the “Breaking The Law” mission, you get the Pyro elemental. This is a reference to Beavis And Butthead. Beavis was a pyromaniac that said “Fire Fire” while watching things burn, and “Breaking the law, breaking the law.”
- Chronicles Of Riddick Easter EggAfter killing Zinyak, Kinzie says “You keep what you kill.” This is a reference to Chronicles Of Riddick, when Riddick killed the emperor who slaughtered his people.
- Dead Island Easter EggProceed through the main story missions until you can leave the simulator. When you leave the simulator, go over to Keith David, and keep talking to him until he mentions the Dead Island game. One of Keith David’s dialogue lines is “I was twelve hours into Dead Island, now I’ll never finish it. I can’t forgive Zinyak for that.”
- Mass Effect 3 Easter EggsIn addition to the “romance skipping straight to sex” as a jab at Mass Effect 3’s romance system, during the Zin attack on the White House, the Reaper laser sound effect can be heard.
- Metal Gear Solid series Easter EggsYou are supposed to sneak through one of the missions by shooting light bulbs, and then the guards under them. When the light bulbs are shot, “WTF” appears over the guards heads, like the exclamation point in the Metal Gear Solid series. You can also sneak under a box and fight an evil twin, which both occurred in Metal Gear Solid.
- Minecraft Easter EggDuring a Security Deletion mission, the selected target you are required to kill is a Minecraft character.
- Saints Row series Easter EggsThe simulation “Leave It To The Saints” is a parody of Leave It To Beaver. One of the things the mother says is “Someone named Dex was here asking for you, but I didn’t recognize him so I sent him away.” This is a reference to Dex, a former member of the Saints who did security for Ultor, and then turned terrorist in the Saints Row 2 DLC. He was supposed to appear in Saints Row: The Third, but was left out because “Newcomers to the series wouldn’t recognize the character and they didn’t want to alienate them.”Kinzi says that Keith David’s voice is similar to Julius. Keith David provided the voice for himself and Julius Little.
- Space Invaders Easter EggAt the beginning of the game when the president uses the gun turret to destroy alien ships, the alien ships will line up just like in the Space Invaders game.
- Streets Of Rage Easter EggDuring a mission, you play a side-scroller called “Saints Of Rage”.
- Terminator Easter EggDuring the “Ghost In The Machine” main story mission, you will encounter the “murder bots” (you will also encounter this enemy throughout the game). They look exactly like the Terminator, and their weapons sound the same as the Terminator’s weapons.
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Easter EggThe “Don’t Panic” achievement is earned when the earth is blown up by Zinyak. It is a reference to the words “Don’t Panic” written on The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy’s book cover, in which Earth is blown up by an alien race.
- The Matrix Easter EggsDuring the “Zero Cool” main story mission, Zinyak will explain how your race is doomed and will force you to pick a door. This is a reference to The Matrix: Reloaded, when Neo meets the architect of The Matrix.When you first meet The Warden, you will have to defeat him by jumping into him and absorb him. This is a reference to when Neo jumps into Agent Smith and absorbs him in The Matrix.
- Tron Easter EggDuring a Virus Collection mission, you will have to retrieve a bike. If you look closely at the bike, you will see it is the bike from the Tron movies.
- Weapon Easter EggsAlmost all weapon customizations in the game are a pop culture reference. The following are a few examples:
- The Captains pistol is from
- . Its plating form uses Shiny, which was a term for “good” on Firefly.There is a phaser that jokes about Star Trek’s redshirts saying “Aliens never attack red”, which was the opposite occurrence on
- .Above the phaser is Han Solo’s blaster, with a reference to the “Han shot first” meme.
- Avatar AwardsSuccessfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- His Name Is Paul: Successfully complete all open world gameplay in the entire Simulated city of Steelport.I Heart Zinyak: Successfully complete “The Saints Wing” mission.The Saints Empire: Successfully complete the “Grand Finale” mission.
- AchievementsAccomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Destroyer-In-Chief (10 points): Completed ‘The Saints Wing’ and fought the alien invasion as Commander-In-Chief.
- There Is No Pancakes (10 points): Completed ‘A Pleasant Day’ and ruined your first virtual prison.
- Woah. (20 points): Arrived in the Main Simulation and got some Super Powers.
- Don’t Panic (30 points): Completed ‘The Real World’ and escaped the simulation. Now what?
- Ghost in the Machine (20 points): Completed ‘Power Up CID’ and hacked your own CID.
- Didn’t Need to See Him Naked (20 points): Completed ‘Matt’s Back’ and rescued Matt in the real world.
- Blast from the Past (20 points): Completed ‘A Game of Clones’ and defeated shades of the past.
- About Time! (30 points): Completed ‘Welcome Back’ and got the gang back together at last.
- Betrayed (30 points): Completed ‘All Hands On Deck’, as if you needed another reason to want to perforate Zinyak.
- Poodle Skirt (30 points): Completed ‘Hello Teacup’ and saved Kinzie from a fate worse than death.
- Keymaster (30 points): Completed ‘Batteries Not Included’. Now you’re ready to bring down the Simulation.
- Imperator (40 points): Completed ‘Grand Finale’ and ruled the universe with terrible majesty.
- Saints & Sensibility (30 points): Completed ‘Grand Finale’ with the full help of your homies.
- Half Way Home (25 points): Completed half of all open world gameplay, let’s finish the fight.
- How It Should Be (40 points): Completed all open world gameplay, Simulated Steelport is yours!
- The Full Kinzie (25 points): Completed Kinzie’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Paranormal Bromance (25 points): Completed Matt’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Face of the Saints (25 points): Completed Pierce’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Two Shaundis (25 points): Completed Shaundi’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Machine Man (25 points): Completed CID’s Quests and Romance.
- On Her Saint’s Secret Service (25 points): Completed Asha’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Benjamin [CENSORED] King (25 points): Completed Ben’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Actor-Turned-Politician (25 points): Completed Keith David’s Quests.
- And I Ran… (10 points): Super Sprinted for 250,000 meters.
- Don’t Look Down (10 points): Airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
- Chill Out (10 points): Froze and Shatter Killed 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
- Pounding the Pavement (10 points): Killed 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
- Here! Catch! (10 points): Killed 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
- Bringin’ the Heat (10 points): Killed 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
- Fist Meet Ground (10 points): Killed 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
- Experimental Tech (20 points): Killed 25 enemies with each of the best toys.
- Maximum Stopping Power (20 points): Completely upgraded one of your weapons. They can’t repel firepower of this magnitude!
- Where’s My Cape? (20 points): Purchased all Super Power upgrades. Super Excellent!
- I Am Become Death (30 points): Killed 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
- The Challenge King (30 points): Completed all Challenges.
- The Whole Story (20 points): Found all Audio Logs.Better This Way (10 points): Customized the style of all the weapons on your radial and hit the Simulation with style.
- Back in the Day (10 points): Spent some quality time with your homies from back in the day.
- Switch Hitter (10 points): You were an equal-opportunity offender.
- First of Many (10 points): Bought your first Upgrade, now you have the action Kung Fu grip!
- Zoo Keeper (10 points): Killed 25 Wardens. The inmates are running wild.
- Ooo A Piece of Candy! (10 points): Found 100 Data Clusters in virtual Steelport.
- There are so many moreA Real Cluster…. (30 points): Found 100% of all Data Clusters.
- Elementary (10 points): Customized the elements of all four superpowers. Now you’re playing with powers!
- Epic Jump Quest (10 points): Completed the epic jump quest between the tops of the Three Count and the Nuke Plant.
- Amazing!Fourth and Forty (40 points): Played Saints Row IV for 40+ hours. Pour one out for your homies!
- Saintified (10 points): Created and shared a character online, you’re a part of the Saints Row community now!Additionally, there are three secret achievements:
- Zero Saints Thirty (10 points): Completed ‘Zero Saints Thirty’ and won the adulation of America.Bouncin’ with an Old Friend (25 points): Completed Gat’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.You Chose… Poorly (10 points): Surrendered to the Simulation in the end.
Tags: Saints Row 4 Cheats